Outlook Sign Up is the official procedure for making an account Microsoft’s webmail service. It is a suite of mail, tasks, contacts, and calendar service. It is one of the first web-based email services. If you are new to this service and don’t have an account yet, then this post on Outlook Sign Up will help you register for an account.
Outlook is one of the most popular email services in the world and has roughly 400 million users as of now. The service was founded by Sameer Bhatia and Jack Smith in 1996 as Hotmail. Microsoft acquired it in 1997 and then renamed the service in 2013.
In the following section, we will show you how the procedure of the Sign-Up and how you can register for an account.
Outlook Sign Up process
Outlook.com offers free registration for new users and they can easily sign up on the official website. We will explain the procedure in a very detailed manner so that you don’t experience any trouble. Moreover, these steps will help you in registering for an account. Follow these steps to Create Outlook Account.
- You can use a browser on a PC or a mobile device.
- Open a browser and click or tap on this link.
- It will redirect you to the homepage of the official website.
- Now, click on Create Account from the top right corner.
- On the next page, choose a unique username for your Outlook official account.
- Click on Next and then create a password.
- In the next step, provide your personal details.
- Finally, click on Sign Up and you will have an account.
This completes the sign-up procedure for the new users. Once you have completed the registration process, it will log you into your account and then you can start sending and receiving your emails.
With this, this post on Outlook Sign Up comes to a conclusion. With the sign-up procedure that we have demonstrated here, you can easily create your account. If you want to know more about this webmail service, then visit us at OutlookRegistration.