Email makes up a very important part of our life and it is one of the most common forms of communications. Mostly used in the formal setting, it helps to maintain a steady flow of conversation. Outlook Email Login is one of the best ways to manage your emails and email account. It is Microsoft’s official email app on both Windows PC and Windows Phone.
Outlook Email Login is a web-based suite of email, tasks, contacts, and calendar services. Moreover, it is one of the very first webmail services in the world. It started out as Hotmail in the year 1996. It would undergo many changes over the years and then later renamed as Outlook Email in 2013.
In the next few sections, we will see how you can set up your account and how to access it. You will find all the necessary details regarding it in the next sections.
Outlook Email Login
The Sign In procedure is only for those who already have an account on the webmail service. If you have already signed up for an account, then you can easily log in. If not, then you will have to sign up for one using the Sign Up service.
- We are going to go with the PC method in this section.
- Open the official website of Outlook Login from this link.
- Once you’re on the homepage, click on the Sign In button.
- On the next page, enter your Microsoft email/phone number and click on Next.
- Now, enter the password for your Microsoft Account and click on Sign In.
This will log you into your account in a matter of seconds. You can also change the themes and change various settings according to your preferences.
Outlook Sign In for Android
Outlook Email is a very useful tool that helps you manage your account. Apart from the PC login method, you can also use the official app on the Android platform. Here’s how.
- The official App is available in the Play Store.
- Open Google Play App Market on your Android Smartphone or tablet.
- Use the search tool, type Outlook Email and then tap on the search button.
- Select the App from the results and then tap on install.
- Open the App and simply log in with your details.
This way, you can easily access your Outlook Login Account on your Android device. This method is generally useful when you don’t have access to a PC and you get remote access to your accout on the go.
Outlook Log In for iPhone
Similar to the Android platform, you can also use the official app on the iOS platform. Follow the below steps to log into your email account on your iPhone or iPad.
- Open the iOS App Store on an iPhone or any iOS device.
- Use the search button and find the app.
- Install the app and it is free to download.
- After the installation is complete, open the app.
- Now, enter your login credentials and tap on Sign In.
This iOS App helps you manage your account more easily and you can have remote access.
Outlook.com Login from Chrome/Firefox/Internet Explorer
Most of the people use browsers to search various things on the internet. Moreover, PC browsers are the most popular way to maintain an email account.
- Download and install any one of the browsers mentioned above.
- Open it and then enter this URL into the address bar: www.outlook.com
- Hit Enter and you will reach the official Outlook Log In website.
- After that, you have to enter your Email and click on Next.
- Finally, enter your password and then click on Sign In.
- It will log you into your account and then you can manage your emails.
This completes the Outlook Email Sign In method on a browser. Finally, in the next section, we are going to discuss the features that it offers.
www.outlook.com Login features
This webmail service from Microsoft offers a lot of great features that make it one of the most popular and longest-running mail services. We have prepared a list of some of the best features of Outlook.
- Seamless management of your emails with easy-to-use features.
- It has a clean interface that is easy to use and user-friendly.
- The interface is email-centric that focuses only on your email and nothing else.
- The attachment limit is 100 MB with unlimited storage space.
- Outlook Email has Quick View folders and Sweep Features.
- It filters spam from your emails and has clever batch filtering.
- It also has ActiveSync and POP.
This list will give you an idea as to what you can get when you have an account on Outlook Sign In.
This completes our article on Outlook Email Login. After reading this article, you will have gotten a rough idea about how to log into your account and check your emails on various platforms. You can contact us at OutlookLogin if you have any doubts or queries.